Welcome to this new musicians discussion forum

Anything talked about in general aspects of musicians and or music goes here.
jonnyboy1991
Site Admin

Welcome to this new musicians discussion forum

Post by jonnyboy1991 »

Hello and welcome to this new musicians discussion forum. I'm Jonathan but a lot of people call me Jonny, and that's my preferred name for y'all to call me as well. Anyways, I had this idea for a while now about creating a place by musicians, for musicians to discuss anything that you want. Weather it be music production, live gigging, how to get started in music, mixing, mastering and tuns more stuff that you would like to discuss. We can discuss anything music related and it don't matter if you're a beginner or professional. We'll try to fit your tastes regarding with whatever you would like to either know about, or or even just discuss music. Allow me to introduce myself. As I stated before, I'm Jonny and I run, manage and host, Jonathancandler.com which is my own personal website that has to do with my music and sometimes various other projects that I'm involved in. I've been into music when I was about 4 years old and now, anything that you can think of of what I do in the music industry, I actually do. From recording, production, studio work, live gigging, mixing, mastering and a whole lot more. I've created this forum to have a place for us musicians to converse and have others besides myself help with whatever you're struggling in with regards to anything in the field of music. Should you want to know more about me, look at my bio on my website. Anyways, Y'all, feel free to post your introductions and what you do or would like to learn how to do in this welcome thread. Again, thanks for stopping by and should you have questions, feel free to post a topic or reply and we'll get back to you.